I cannot get the internet through firefox, but IE is O.K. -- Sometimes it only occurs if I click on a link, andthe link will not open in a new tab, but it can a
Will someone please send me an email address that I can send the screen dumps to. The pictures with descriptions are much better than anything that I can write here. I really want to use FF, so please help me.
PS: I've updated exceptions in both the Firewall and Antivirus, then rebooted, but still no luck
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.5
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader PepperFlashVideoShim Plug-In
- RealNetworks(tm) RealDownloader HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealDownloader Plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Update
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Winamp Application Detector
- Provides support to BigPond Media Downloader
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
Are you using a proxy?
Not as far as I'm aware. I am currently connected via Wi-Fi. There is no proxy for my Dial Up connection (which I'm not currently using)
I'm now going to bed before my wife wakes and divorces me. it's 02:19 hours here.