settings for yahoo, facebook, online banking messed up...thought it was norton caused the problem but they say not so...works with explorer???
Cleaned up temp. files, etc with Norton and right after could not get yahoo, Facebook, or any of my bookmarked sites. Contacted Norton and they checked but said it wasn't their problem..suggested i contact Firefox. Everything runs normally with explorer.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.0
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Tyler, thanks a bunch...that did the trick.