I'm running Windows 8 Pro. Flash Player worked in the past, with Windows 7, intermittently, mostly working.
I'm running the latest release of Norton 360, for a firewall, virus protection etc. Which I was running before this error began. Please help
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Streaming plugin for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.2; WOW64; rv:18.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/18.0
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
I already tried a full reset of Firefox. Thanks for taking your time to help solve this debacle.