cant get yahoo.com to come up as homepage-keeps saying url not found-uninstalled and re installed and tried to ser home page again same message comes up
always used firefox-today had to have internet installed at new apartment by TWC-now when i use firefox the home page yahoo.com does not come up-says sorry page u requested could not be found-so twc saud to uninstall and reinstall and set up home page again-did that same message comes up-can use internet explorer with no problem but would like to use firefox
Additional System Details
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; MSIE 9.0; Windows NT 6.0; Trident/5.0; SLCC1; .NET CLR 2.0.50727; .NET CLR 3.5.30729; .NET CLR 3.0.30729; .NET4.0C; FunWebProducts; .NET4.0E)
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!