Acrobat Reader XI causes incorrect characters.
It forced me to download Acrobat Reader XI to view certain PDFs online. Now, when I use Mozilla after using Reader XI, it substitutes erroneous characters for whatever I try to enter via the keyboard. No matter what I try to type, it enters "1234567890*#......" etc. When I reboot, everything works OK until I use Reader XI. The problem then re-emerges. I still have full Acrobat X on my system and the problem does not happen as long as I remember to use only Acrobat X, and not Reader XI.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0