How do I know if I am logged in so my laptop and desktop stay synced?
I clicked on Help in the menu to see if there is some sort of indication that I am logged in so the laptop and desktop are synced up, but I didn't see anything to see how to logout or "un-sync".
Chosen solutionby Tylerdowner
Actually, go to Tools, then Options, then Sync.Read this answer in context 1
The syncs usually occur roughly instantly. There may be a delay, but usually a change will happen in a few minutes.Go to answer 2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 11.0.0
- Google Update
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Unity Player 3.3.0f4
- Vusion FullVu Player Plugin v. 1.6.5 build 10798
- Photodex Presenter Plugin 2,60,0,1
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Package Installer & Install Conduit
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Actually, go to Tools, then Options, then Sync.
Great! Thanks, Tyler!! One more quick question... How often do the different devices e.g. mobile, tablet, laptop, etc. sync? Is it once a day or on the hour every hour? It looks like I can force a sync by going to Tools > Sync Now.
The syncs usually occur roughly instantly. There may be a delay, but usually a change will happen in a few minutes.