Waterfox is displaying in text form for some websites - how do i rectify this?
since mid late December certain websites have displayed as text only, the problem is continuing and I can't see how to fix it - I can upload a screengrab if you let me know where to.
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.10.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- A plugin to detect whether the Adobe Application Manager is installed on this machine.
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20121026 Firefox/16.0
just resolved it!
I was wrong, problem has re-occurred! Help!