Firefox is not sending full size images how do I fix this?
Using Mac 10.5.8 Google Gmail and Firefox 15.0.1 to send email with an image attachment,the image is downsized and I find nowhere to set Firefox to send it actual or full size. When sending with my Apple Nail program there is an option at the lower right corner of the image to force it to be sent actual size, How do I force Firefox to send image attachments full image size?
Additional System Details
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 220.127.116.11
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Google Earth Plugin allows you to view 3D imagery and terrain in your web browser.
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 22.214.171.124
- Picasa plugin.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
This sounds like a problem with Gmail. You can follow these steps to be sure:
- Open Safari
- Visit GMail
- Log in
- Try sending an email with an image attachment
If you see the same problem, you will know that the problem is related to GMail, not Firefox.