i added downthemall add-on, how do i get it to download automatically instead of the normal Firefox download page? Tx
hi in the past when i downloaded i used the firefox download window as i hadnt explored the add-ons yet. i saw my dad downloaded with firefox but using the downthemall add-on. i liked it as it let you add multiple downloads but would only do one download at a time and when done would move on to the next, which firefox download doesnt let you do (that i know of :) ) the problem is that on my dads pc when he clicks on download on a website it automatically uses downthemall to download, when i try i get the firefox download page.
how do i change this?
thank you so much
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Downnthem all not having that option.
When your downloading a file you get an option to save the file in that choose "dTa OneClick" and check the "Do this automatically for files like this from now on."
unfortunatelly the choice will not be offered to me, the firefox internal downloads starts without interaction. In the past i chose "Do this automatically for files like this from now on" and ff never asked again and i do not find a configuration or something else to define "use downthemall" - do you have an idea?
thanks + regards Andreas
Goto > Tools > Options > Application
- Change the option "Always Ask"