When I click on a link in history from yesterday it then disappears from yesterdays history. It now shows in todays history but is gone from yesterday.
A link in history disappears when it is opened. Firefox 12.0
Additional System Details
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- AlternaTIFF v2.0.3
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Mycamera Plugin
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
Yes, that is how Firefox behaves.
If you visit a web page more than once then you only see the history entry of the last visit.
See these threads:
Also, please immediately update to Firefox 17.0.1, as 12 has known security holes. Update Firefox to the latest version
This explains what is happening and I will upgrade right now. Thanks for the help.