I need to UNINSTALL the latest upgrade to Mozilla as I cannot locate in my hotmail e-mail a "Subject" line nor an "Attachment" link !!!!!!!
When it comes to replying or forwarding an e-mail on my hotmail a/c, the newly installed Mozilla/Firefox program does not provide any method for me to insert a "subject" nor to include an "attachment" to the e-mail. This is a complete and utter disaster! Please advise me soonest how to uninstall the newly installed Mozilla/Firefox. If possible to expedite the requested solution (Uninstall), please call me at (Phone number removed by mod); or e-mail me at (email removed by mod)
Modified by Tyler Downer
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Picasa plugin.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Garmin Communicator Plug-in Version 126.96.36.199
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; en-US; rv:188.8.131.52) Gecko/20100401 Firefox/3.6.3
First, you need to update to Firefox 17.0.1, as the version you are using (Firefox 3.6.3) is not only known to be buggy with many websites, but it is VERY Insecure. So, please update IMMEDIATELY before you do anything else. https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version
Then, AFTER updating (It's critically important that you update), read https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/websites-look-wrong-or-appear-differently
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/945301]