This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Updated Firefox lost it's dock logo, shows only generic Mac App logo
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
- Delete the Firefox icon from the dock.
- Create a new icon by dragging the Firefox application to the dock.