Home page disappears on Mac
When i open a page on Mozilla and i select a link or topic the screen will disappear and go back to the desktop. I have a RoboForm taskbar and all the wording on that will still remain visible when the page disappears. Mac OS 10.7.5
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- RoboForm FireFox toolbar placeholder plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
I tried closing add ons but didn't help.
We're sorry to hear that your Firefox seems to be crashing when you open it. Please perform the following steps to give us a crash report ID that helps us find out more about the cause of the crash.
- Open the Finder by clicking the smiley face icon in the dock.
- Navigate to the following directory: ~ / Library / Application Support / Firefox / Crash reports / submitted.
- Now, you should see a list of files that contain reports. Click the gear icon in the toolbar (or open the View menu), then select Arrange by > Creation date to get the most recent files at the top of the window.
- Open the most recent 5 files with a text editor and copy the IDs.
- Paste each ID into the reply window on the forums.
Thanks in advance!
You can find more information and troubleshooting steps in the Firefox crashes - Troubleshoot, prevent and get help fixing crashes article.
iamjayakumars The info you requested is listed below:
Crash ID: bp-1feacc27-02ac-4fea-a34a-53cc42121111 Crash ID: bp-bbc4d22b-075d-4b88-bab9-268fa2121111 Crash ID: bp-b2cb24ed-7adf-4a60-aca6-fa8242121126 Crash ID: bp-fe1f6c46-5291-408b-aea4-c86bb2121216 Crash ID: bp-65025ada-f438-4170-aff2-0b8592121225
Thanks for the help
Modified by cor-el
Looks like a problem with the JIT compiler.
Try to disable the JIT compiler and set some jit prefs (Filter: jit) to false on the about:config to see if that helps.