Error message 500 - 'J' something not configured. What is it and how do I configure it?
New to foxfire. Using Win Vista, Acer laptop. This error occurred while trying to enter password site. Laptop has cookie for this site. What do I need to do to get foxfire configured correctly?
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0