This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Cannot complete an orders with Commsec. Thw browsewr stalls when "Proceed" is clicked.
I cannot complete an order to BUY with Commsec. The browser stops at the command "Proceed". It will work with Internet Explorer. I have uninstalled Firefox and downloaded a fresh copy. No luck. Running Windows 7 on Bootcamp on a Macpro. desktop.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- TrendMicro Toolbar Rating Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- CANON iMAGE GATEWAY Album Plugin Utility Module
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0