Videos will not run on Mozilla. They work fine on IE. How can I fix it or should I simply delete Mozilla.
This is a relatively recent problem. All videos, whether from friends, new casts or U tube show nothing but a blank black screen. I even took it to a repair shop. I can view everything on IE. I am not particularly computer literate and am much more comfortable using Mozilla. This problem exists on both of my PC's and my laptop. Can this be fixed or should I educate myself more on IE and just delete Mozilla Foxfire?
Additional System Details
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape "9.5.2"
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:5.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/5.0
hello gmd43, you're using a very outdated version of firefox (5.0) which is affected by numerous known security vulnerabilities - so as a first step please update firefox to the latest version (17.0.1 at the moment) & see if this already makes a difference...
Thank you. It took several tries, as it just kept updating the OLD version installed but I finally got it to install the new version. It is working great now. Thank you