This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Downloaded Firefox 17.0.1. Now I cannot log onto hotmail.com using firefox, but Safari works
I can enter username/password, then it goes to a white screen. Using Mac OS X 10.7.5. Thank you
like magic, hotmail has returned. wierd, but grateful. thanksRead this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
like magic, hotmail has returned. wierd, but grateful. thanks