Use that little button to engage the tab list There is a tiny little button, you may have been ignoring. It does something wonderful. It looks like a really sm
I am using Firefox Version 17. Previous versions had a triangle on the right end of the toolbar that would show a list of tabs open on the window. I no longer see it.
It was described in the "Help" instructions as follows:
There is a tiny little button, you may have been ignoring. It does something wonderful. It looks like a really small downward triangle. Use that little button to engage the tab list.
hello davidz, the dropdown arrow to list all tabs will show up when you have more tabs open than currently fit on the tab-strip and the scrollbars on the sides appear...Read this answer in context 3
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision plugin for Mozilla browsers
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Citrix ICA Client Plugin (Win32)
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
hello davidz, the dropdown arrow to list all tabs will show up when you have more tabs open than currently fit on the tab-strip and the scrollbars on the sides appear...
Modified by philipp
Thanks for the prompt response. Firefox should add your comment to their "Help" on the subject.
- Permanent List-all-tabs Button: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/permanent-listalltabs/