latest Flash update not registering in Firefox plug-in check
Hi, I just successfully (I think?) installed the latest Flash update (11.5.502.135). According to Adobe's "find version" page, the update is installed. But when go to the Firefox Plug-In check, it's telling me that my Adobe Flash is still out-of-date.
I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling...still no luck. Is this just a glitch on Firefox's end, or am I missing something?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 220.127.116.117
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 22.214.171.1245
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Firefox version 17.0.1
Sorry about that. It is likely that the plugin check page just hasn't been updated, if Flash's page is showing the correct version you should be set.
Thanks, Tyler. :)
For me this problem began when I updated the Realplayer to the latest version. Also the thumbnails do not show up for videos I have downloaded. Realplayer says it is related to Flash also