How do I change the color of the bookmark toolbar and the border of Firefox?
My border and bookmark toolbar was a nice dark orange color. It changed to a baby blue and I want to change it back to orange.
I didn't do anything it changed by itself.
Modified by Noah_SUMO
Chosen solutionby cor-el
Did you have a persona installed?Read this answer in context 0
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Bing Bar
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Did you have a persona installed?
Modified by cor-el
got that fixed it I enabled a program..and it kicked back on thanks.
Can you tell us the name of the program you enabled? So if other people have this problem, they can do what you did to fix it. Thanks.
It was flazaras by ronzilla