Is there a way to change the order that Ctrl+` switches through tab groups?
I prefer for Ctrl+Tab to switch between tabs in the most-recently used order (the same way Alt-Tab works), so I use that setting in about:config. Is there a way to do the same thing with the Ctrl+` shortcut that switches through tab groups? By default it appears to cycle through all of them, regardless of the order of use, which is very inconvenient for me, because I have tab groups that I don't use very frequently that just get in the way when cycling through them.
Barring that, is there a way to make it so that Ctrl-Tab cycles through all tabs, regardless of what group they're in?
I'd really appreciate any information. Thanks!
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.23
- Version 220.127.116.1112
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- SumatraPDF Browser Plugin
- Picasa plugin
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0