upload file browser does not refresh
I do a lot of file uploading and I'm experiencing what's described here: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/questions/813305
If I'm working for a while and making changes to the same file, at some point the times on the files in the file browser stop updating. This is a huge pain since I can't tell if I have the latest version of a file or not.
Additional System Details
- Citrix Online App Detector Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.9.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Amazon MP3 Downloader Plugin 1.0.17
- Google Update
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 126.96.36.19940
- Microsoft Lync 2010 Meeting Join Plug-in
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.0
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Fortinet SSL VPN FortiControl Firefox Plugin
- Fortinet SSL VPN CacheClean Firefox Plugin
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
Here's how I normally experience it on Windows 7 Pro, with FF 17.0.1:
1) Create foo.txt in your home folder.
2) Copy it to a directory called "uploads".
2) In FF, upload the file to box.com. Note the timestamp.
3) In 10 minutes make a change to the copy in your home folder. Copy and paste it to "uploads".
4) In FF, upload the file to box.com again. Note the timestamp.
Expected: the file in the file browser shows the current time.
Actual: the file in the file browser shows the time of the first upload.
Anyone know of a quickfix? I'll file a bug too.