This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Only about half my downloads work. I am running FF 17.0.1 on a MacBook Pro with OSX 10.8.2. Safari downloads works fine.
About half of me Downloads don't appear in the download folder. The other half are fine. However, when I run Safari 6.0.2, all my downloads work.
Additional System Details
- WebEx64 General Plugin Container Version 203
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.0
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Plugin that detects installed Citrix Online products (visit www.citrixonline.com).
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.8; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0