Cannot import certificates in Ubuntu 12.04
I've been using certificates in Firefox for several years. Now they are no longer in Firefox, and I cannot import them, neither authorities or personal. When I import a *.cer certificate (authority) nothing happens. When trying to import a personal certificate (*.p12, or *.pfx), after entering password, an error occurs: "The PKCS #12 operation failed for unknown reasons." What can I do? Thank you very much.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.2 r202
- The IcedTea-Web Plugin executes Java applets.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- DivX Web Player version 220.127.116.11
- The Totem 3.0.1 plugin handles video and audio streams.
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux i686; rv:17.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/17.0
The PKCS #12 operation failed for unknown reasons.