Cannot navigate through eBay listing
The problem developed 11/26. When I navigate thru ebay to list and item for sale I am taken to a page to choose the category. I select the category and click continue. This brings me back to the previous page and in red tells me to select a category. I select the category and click continue ad it brings back to the previous page and is highlighted in red to choose a category. I cannot navigate past this page.
It is only on my computer. My son does not have the issue on his computer, but if he signs onto ebay on y computer he has the same issue.
Using Safari as a browser there is NO problem and I am abe to navigate and list as I have previously done through Fire Fox before the problem began today
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe® Acrobat® Plug-in for Web Browsers, Version 10.1.4
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- Juniper Networks Safari Extensions
- Office Live Update v1.0
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:17.0) Gecko/17.0 Firefox/17.0
I spent an hour on the phone with ebay and the problem points back to FireFox. What has happened?