Microsoft Windows Management Instrumentation tools not working
When trying to use Microsoft WMI tools with Firefox, Firefox seems to be blocking the ActiveX controls used. How can I enable these ActiveX controls in Firefox so the the WMI tools work OK? They work in IE9 OK. This is for Windows 7 64 bit with Firefox 16.0.2
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_37 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Acrobat Plug-In Version 7.00 for Netscape
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Windows Multimedia Services DRM Store Plug-In
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:12.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/12.0
hello fox2k, activeX is a proprietary microsoft technology that won't work in any other browser than IE.