This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Web part menus (Close, Delete, etc ...) in SharePoint 2010 no longer work with Firefox 17.0, downgrading to 16.02 makes them work again
When accessing SharePoint 2010 with web parts, the web part menus (from little triangle top right in the web part) no longer work. Downgrading to 16.02 makes them work again.
Additional System Details
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 11.5 r502
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- VMware Remote Console Plug-in
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Picasa plugin
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0