'Tab Groups' surely has an automatic mode whereby a group is dynamically defined by 'similar URLs'
The question says it all I think but my particular interest comes from not having a better principle (I used to have automatically common-coloured tabs but I forget how - perhaps Stylish...) of making a subset of tabs with a common theme (in this case similar-URLs) be easily re-visited. My main interest (currently) is no more complicated than grouping by URL which is crying out to be automatically maintained. Thanks.
Additional System Details
- LogMeIn, Inc. Remote Access Components
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Version 1.1.11, copyright 1996-2011 The VideoLAN Teamhttp://www.videolan.org/
- Winamp Application Detector
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0