Refusal to allow human help.
Firefox as well as other large companies does not allow access to human help when needed. Can't help about the volume. The volume of complaints and problems would not be there if the product was satisfactory to users and should not be released until it is. We're not getting paid to debug your products - its causing heavy losses in time, productivity. Software companies have disrespected and abused their customers in this way for too long.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
Comanies started "Upgrading" without listening to their costomers wishes - fixing what wasn't broken - "upgerading" to a worse product!!!
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- Cortona Netscape Browser Plug-In (6, 0, 0, 179)
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.0.0
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:184.108.40.206) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
No support question here - locking. See your other thread.