I am having lots of problems getting into all PCH.com
I cannot get into any of the PCH.com accounts, there are quite a few like PCHSearch&Win. Most of the time I can get in through Explorer but today it was not taking my PCHlotto. I am not computer literate so I do not know how to fix the problem. At one time all of PCH.com was on Mozilla Firefox, I do not know how it got on Explorer anyway? It does not matter to me as long as I can enter the Sweepstakes and Games. I want someone to fix it. My security is McAfee.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:6.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0
If problems persist, you can then Reset Firefox.
The Reset Firefox feature can fix many issues by restoring Firefox to its factory default state while saving your essential information. Note: This will cause you to lose any Extensions, Open websites, and some Preferences.
To Reset Firefox do the following:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!