This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I keep getting a pop upto upgrade to FF16.02 . I checked and I have FF 16.02 why does it keep asking
I am happy with waht I have . Do not wish to update at this time but keep getting the popup how to shut it off?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- Coupons Inc., Coupon Printing FireFox Plugin
- Shopping InContext 33
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- npmnqmp 071505000006
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.6; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0