This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Tool Bar Issues After Update
Locking duplicate thread.
Please continue here: [/questions/940362]
Several issues with the new update that I need fixed.
- The cursor is no longer in the navigation toolbar in a new tab.
- Once the cursor is in the navigation toolbar, hitting tab once no longer takes me to the search field to the right.
- Firefox refuses to stick as my default browser.
Modified by cor-el
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
I updated to the new version
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Microsoft Office for Mac SharePoint Browser Plug-in
- The Flip4Mac WMV Plugin allows you to view Windows Media content using QuickTime.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.6.5
- Simple plug-in that handles Citrix connection files
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:13.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/13.0.1
And thanks for any help!