To access a particular website , I need to use Java 6 u 37, but Firefox will not allow me to enable it since it is outdated. How can I do it?
I have downloaded Java 6 update 37, but Firefox does not recognize it as a valid plug-in, and so will not even give me the option of enabling it. Is there any workaround for this?
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Intel web components updater - Installs and updates the Intel web components
- Intel web components for Intel® Identity Protection Technology
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.0
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:16.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/16.0
Firefox is a 32 bit application, so make sure that you've installed the 32 bit Java program and that Firefox can find its plugins.