I want to Organize my History by Site
I'd like to view my history in tree form with the site listed and details collapsed. Once I find the right site then I can open it to view the details. I managed to find how to change this by accident on one computer but I cant find it again.
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Picasa plugin
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 18.104.22.168
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
click Ctrl+Shift+H to open Library window OR from Firefox button > History > show all history
then see : Viewing the browsing history - Firefox
- You can toggle the Bookmarks sidebar on/off via "View > Sidebars > Bookmarks" or Ctrl+B
- You can toggle the History sidebar on/off via "View > Sidebars > History" or Ctrl+H
You can click the Views button to select different views.
Thank you, that's exactly what I was looking for.