This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Scrolling on pages only works on 80% of them, 20% do not scroll correctly, why?
MSN.com is a site that does not scroll properly. Upon scrolling page locks and jumps.
Additional System Details
- Version 1.1.9 The Luggage, copyright 1996-2011 VideoLAN and Authorshttp://www.videolan.org/vlc/
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux i686; rv:9.0) Gecko/20111101 Firefox/9.0
You may have switched on caret browsing.
You can press press F7 (on Mac: fn + F7) to toggle caret browsing on/off.
- Edit > Preferences > Advanced : General: Accessibility: [ ] "Always use the cursor keys to navigate within pages"