Is there a java console add on / plug in / extension for Firefox 10?
I have firefox 10 and I am trying to find a pluign / extension / add on for a java console to debug my applet.
Additional System Details
- Free Gpws Plugin
- ICA Plugin (Linux) Version 220.127.116.11834 (/opt/Citrix/ICAClient/wfica)
- The Adobe Reader plugin is used to enable viewing of PDF and FDF files from within the browser.
- ibm global print plugin v3.1
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The next generation Java plug-in for Mozilla browsers.
- Plugin for Installing Applications (new)
- nspluginwrapper is a cross-platform NPAPI plugin viewer, in particular for linux/i386 plugins.This beta software is available under the terms of the GNU General Public License.
- This plug-in detects the presence of iTunes when opening iTunes Store URLs in a web page with Firefox.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20120216 Firefox/10.0.1
After install you will find them under Tools-->Web Developer menu. I just check it, they works fine for me.
FYI: Firefox 16 has been released. It has a lots of feature for web developer. You can download the latest Firefox form firefox.com or check this https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/update-firefox-latest-version.
Modified by ashickurnoor
Thanks for the info. I eentually went into the .java/deployment/deployment.properties file and put in
and then when I ran my applet it created a log/pluginxxxxxx.trace file with the applet output ..
was hoping the was a GUI way to see it from Firfox but got by ...