Can anyone provide me with a solution as to why my gray floating menu is truncated? Also my header page is missing. This does not happen in Safari or IE. Any help is appreciated.
Modified by wiboey
Additional System Details
- Facebook Video Calling by Skype
- Displays Java applet content, or a placeholder if Java is not installed.
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 220.127.116.1117
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.7; rv:6.0.2) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/6.0.2
Why are you running such an ancient and unsupported version of Firefox as 6? You should IMMEDIATELY update to Firefox 15.0.1Update Firefox to the latest version
Happens in Opera and Firefox.
Try posting at the Web Development / Standards Evangelism forum at MozillaZine. The helpers over there are more knowledgeable about web page development issues with Firefox.
You'll need to register and login to be able to post in that forum.
Yes, I see that the menu gets clipped inside the div#body container and doesn't pop out of it (applying a z-index doesn't seem to have effect).
It works in Google Chrome, but not in Firefox.
A good place to ask advice about web development is at the MozillaZine "Web Development/Standards Evangelism" forum.
The helpers at that forum are more knowledgeable about web development issues.
You need to register at the MozillaZine forum site in order to post at that forum.
Modified by cor-el