This thread was closed. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I clicked on HELP a while back, and got an answer to my issue. But now the HELP tab reappears everytime I start up. Mac, v.3.6.28. Help!
Additional System Details
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Plug-in for Starfield utilities
- ebrary Reader for NSAPI browsers on Mac OS X
- RealPlayer Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- LogMeIn remote control components
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.4; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20120306 Firefox/3.6.28
Click on Edit, then Preferences. Under "Home Page" what do you have selected? (does it say "show windows and tabs from last time?")
Make sure that you didn't inadvertently set that help page as one of your homepages. See - How to set the homepage