when downloading files by internet download manager sometimes shows the file name of downloaded video as videoplayback instead of the original file name
when downloading video files by the ( internet download manager) most of times the file name downloaded as ( video playback ) instead of actuly name of the files please let me know how to solve such problems?
Chosen solutionby Swarnava
can you please also contact IDM support about it?Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
downloading video files
- Facebook Desktop Plugin
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_35 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 18.104.22.1686
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- Google Update
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.0; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0.1
can you please also contact IDM support about it?
Modified by Swarnava