Reinstalled Firefox on PC, how do I import bookmarks from my sync account?
Firefox reinstalled on PC. Had inteded to re-load bookmarks from my firefox sync account. However, firefox only allows me to either "sync another device" or "create a new account."
I need to sync my browser, the browser on my PC.
I have my UN and PW to access Fireforx sync here https://account.services.mozilla.com/ This is not a problem. What I need is to download and install my bookmarks and history onto my browser.
Please help, I have been going around in circles for an hour and have work to do.
Thanks in advance
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.7.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Talk Plugin Video Accelerator version:0.1.44.16
- Version 22.214.171.12482
- Google Update
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Musicnotes Viewer plugin 1.19.0 For more information visit www.musicnotes.com
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
To be clear,
I do not need to sync my mbile device. That is synced and working. I need to sync the browser on my computer to my sync account. Why is there no simple way of doing this? Can I do this?