IDM Add-on, not supported by Firefox v. 15.... When and how will it be back?
I rely on this application for direct downloads and need it. I could revert to Firefox 14 but it would mean I would have security issues unresolved. How does one get the product in question to update the Add-on? I cannot get into their website either.....
hello, here seems to be the latest version of the addon available that should also work with firefox 15: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/support/firefox_integration.htmlRead this answer in context 7
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealPlayer Download Plugin
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- DivX Plus Web Player version 22.214.171.124
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 10.2
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:15.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/15.0
hello, here seems to be the latest version of the addon available that should also work with firefox 15: http://www.internetdownloadmanager.com/support/firefox_integration.html
There must be some reason for me not to have access to that page, at least from Firefox. I wonder if I can do this with Google Chrome?? I'll try and let you know.
I still can't access the page, but have managed to enter the page's caché where the same question arises. It is due to my not having the latest version of Firefox_integration.... Or so it seems. Thanks so much for your help. I will have to reinstall, although the add-on I have is 7. x x x x which should work. I'll have a go at reinstalling. THANKS AGAIN!