When loading a web page, Mozilla say /multiplesession.asp
After I enter the web site, a warning comes up that says a browser at the web site is already open and says .../multisession.asp
Additional System Details
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.6.2 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 11.4 r402
- Google Update
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.4
- McAfee MSC FF plugin DLL
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- RealNetworks(tm) RealPlayer Chrome Background Extension Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- The plug-in allows you to open and edit files using Microsoft Office applications
- Office Authorization plug-in for NPAPI browsers
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:9.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/9.0.1
First, you should update to Firefox 14 (Update Firefox to the latest version).
Then, if you are still having trouble, I'd suggest the following to Reset Firefox:
- Go to Firefox > Help > Troubleshooting Information.
- Click the "Reset Firefox" button.
- Firefox will close and reset. After Firefox is done, it will show a window with the information that is imported. Click Finish.
- Firefox will open with all factory defaults applied.
Further information can be found in the Reset Firefox – easily fix most problems article.
Did this fix your problems? Please report back to us!
Check the connection settings.
- Tools > Options > Advanced : Network : Connection > Settings
If you do not need to use a proxy to connect to internet then try to select "No Proxy" if the "Use the system proxy settings" setting or one of the others doesn't work properly.
See "Firefox connection settings":