How do I fix "problem loading page"?
All day, we have been unable to start Firefox. We get the message "problem loading page---connection was reset while loading", etc.. The wireless connections were checked. Lately, it has been very slow in opening, also. Could you please advise how to fix this? Thanks.
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_33 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Garmin Communicator Plug-In 220.127.116.11
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- BrowserPlus -- Improve your browser! -- http://browserplus.yahoo.com/
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Coupons, Inc. Coupon Printer DLL
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DivX® Web Player
- DivX® Content Upload Plugin
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Usually extensions and/or internet security software that block advertising or other unwanted content can cause this problem, see : Error loading some websites