I use gmail but when I print, it prints my folders as well as the email. Help
The left side of the screen which is all my gmail folders prints with my email and therefore cuts off the print of the email on the right side. I have tried page set up and all types of things including printing using landscape mode. Nothing works. I need to print a legal document and I can't. Please help.
Additional System Details
- MindSpark Toolbar Platform Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- Google Update
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 10.5.1 for Mozilla browsers
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Best Buy pc app Detector Plug-in
- DivX Plus Web Player version 18.104.22.168
- Maps4PC Installer Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- DivX VOD Helper Plug-in
- Windows Activation Technologies Plugin for Mozilla
- ActiveTouch General Plugin Container Version 105
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- Cooliris embedded in a tab
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- MetaStream 3 Plugin r4
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Are you using the Print button on the Gmail page, which opens a new Tab or WIndow with a printer-ready version of the email message?
There is no print button on Gmail. I either do a control p or go up to the file drop down and use that print.
Some extensions that you can look at:
- Print Edit: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/print-edit/
- Nuke Anything Enhanced: https://addons.mozilla.org/firefox/addon/nuke-anything-enhanced/
- Remove It Permanently (RIP): https://addons.mozilla.org/firef
To print an entire conversation in GMail, click on the printer icon to the right of the subject above the first message in the conversation. To print individual messages, click the arrow to the right of the reply icon. You'll see a "Print" option in the menu that appears.
You don't see that Print button??
Modified by firstname.lastname@example.org