I can hear but not see any videos (flash format) from the site dailymotion.com
I only see a black screen. I tried changing http://www.dailymotion.com/video/video_name with http://www.dailymotion.com/swf/video_name in the address bar: in this way, videos are loaded properly but I can not display the rest of the page (suggestions, comments, playlists, and anything else).
Additional System Details
- Shockwave Flash 11.3 r300
- VLC media player Web Plugin 2.0.2
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.3
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:14.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/14.0.1
Problem solved. The solution is disabling the acceleration hardware (right click on the video > left click on "settings" > untick "enable hardware acceleration") or upgrading the video drivers (if they're available).