This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
Tried updating to newest firefox but it tells me the file is corrupt. HELP!
What can I do? I tried both going through firefox and tried downloading from mozilla direct.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
- Mozilla ActiveX control and plugin module
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- RealPlayer(tm) LiveConnect-Enabled Plug-In
- RealJukebox Netscape Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.2.6
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Default Plug-in
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r181
- Adobe Shockwave for Director Netscape plug-in, version 11.5
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- DivX Web Player version 18.104.22.1680
- DivX OVS Helper Plug-in
- Office Live Update v1.5
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- RealPlayer(tm) HTML5VideoShim Plug-In
- Rhapsody Player Engine Plugin
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.0; en-US; rv:22.214.171.124) Gecko/20110420 Firefox/3.6.17 (.NET CLR 3.5.30729)
Glad to see it finally worked!