Firefox 12 and Windows XP Pro
Will it work with Windows XP Pro service Pack 3? I just got the notification that it's out and just finally started to get use to the layout of FF12 and seen the new one and the layout is really different -_-' anyway will it still work with it? If not I'm just going to ignore upgrading it and stick with FF11.
yes Firefox 12 will work with Windows XP SP3Read this answer in context 1
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_31 for Mozilla browsers
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Shockwave Flash 10.3 r183
- Pando Web Plugin
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape
- Yahoo Application State Plugin version 184.108.40.206
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- Office Plugin for Netscape Navigator
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:11.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/11.0
yes Firefox 12 will work with Windows XP SP3
Thanks. What's really bothering me is how the layout is I just got use to this one too! XD
Oh crap nearly forgot does Personas and the Nortons Toolbar work for it yet? Cuz if not I'm gonna shut the downloads off and wait for another time to install it. Looking at a normal FF browser is gonna be weird.
Modified by Demi
Personas will work, and norton says they have updated their toolbar to work with firefox 12. http://community.norton.com/t5/Norton-360/Firefox-12-Support-for-Norton-Toolbar/td-p/704079
Oh yay! :) Thanks!!!