How can I overcome Access Denied to a website? I can't get into Facebook now - it says access denied. How can I change this?
I don't know what happened but I can't get onto my Facebook page now with Firefox. H E L P!
Additional System Details
Every time Firefox opened
This started when...
- Gecko default plugin
- Runs Java applets using the latest installed versions of Java. For more information: Java Embedding Plugin. Run version test: Java Information.
- Office Live Update v1.0
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Shockwave Flash 10.1 r102
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; U; Intel Mac OS X 10.5; en-US; rv:220.127.116.11) Gecko/20101203 Firefox/3.6.13
Clear the cache and the cookies from sites that cause problems.
"Clear the Cache":
- Firefox > Preferences > Advanced > Network > Offline Storage (Cache): "Clear Now"
"Remove Cookies" from sites causing problems:
- Firefox > Preferences > Privacy > Cookies: "Show Cookies"
Please update Firefox to the latest version via "Help > Check for Updates" to get the latest security patches.
You can find the latest Firefox release in all languages and for all Operating Systems here:
- Firefox 3.6.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older.html
- Firefox 10.0.x: http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all.html