I want to delete FIREFOX from my computer.
I want to delete FIREFOX from computer. I prfer Internet Explorer, it gives me less problems.
Additional System Details
Not sure how often
This started when...
Right after installation
- Shockwave Flash 11.1 r102
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 10.1.2
- NPRuntime Script Plug-in Library for Java(TM) Deploy
- Next Generation Java Plug-in 1.6.0_30 for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
Can't be bothered wasting my time. I want it cleared out.
I hope you've got another browser installed before you uninstall Firefox.
I like 'Outlook Express' It is a more reliable and user friendly. It does not illegally take over contro; of my computer. I have tried all recomendations and Mozilla will not leave. I found the file helper.exe but I can not get it to open and do it's thing.....HELP HELP HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Outlook Express is an email application, whereas Firefox is a web browser - apples vs oranges.
Even if the uninstall fails, as it may in some cases, continue on with the rest of the uninstall instructions.
Delete the Firefox Installation directory located here, by default: C:\Program files\Mozilla Firefox ....