This thread was archived. Please ask a new question if you need help.
I don't see how to access my email account in Firefox. Help!
I have just switched to Firefox, and don't see how to access my email account, which is with Comcast. I'm missing some very basic step and need help.
Additional System Details
- Google Update
- Google Updater pluginhttp://pack.google.com/
- Adobe PDF Plug-In For Firefox and Netscape 8.3.1
- BlackBerry WebSL Browser Plug-In
- Zeon PDF Plugin For Mozilla
- My Web Search Plugin Stub for 32-bit Windows
- iTunes Detector Plug-in
- The QuickTime Plugin allows you to view a wide variety of multimedia content in Web pages. For more information, visit the QuickTime Web site.
- Office Live Update v1.3
- Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) plug-in for Mozilla browsers
- DRM Netscape Network Object
- DRM Store Netscape Plugin
- Npdsplay dll
- User Agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 5.1; rv:10.0.1) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/10.0.1
You can't use the Email button on that page, right above My XFINITY Profile?